Upgrade Your Space Today
Outdated fixtures and limescale-covered showerheads are things of the past. Woody’s Plumbing can upgrade your space with top-of-the-line fixtures that offer new benefits to your space, including energy efficiency, touch-free technology, and being environmentally friendly. If you’re experiencing squeaking, backed-up, or unreliable fixtures, trust our team for Maui plumbing fixture repair and installation.
Our team works to provide the best quality service on our beautiful island. Trust the master plumbers with 30 years of experience at Woody’s Plumbing when you need plumbing fixture repairs and installation on Maui.
Over time calcium deposits from hard water build up on your faucets which continue to wear and tear on your appliances. This is also known as limescale. Limescale build-up on your faucets means it’s time to consider upgrades to improve performance and appearance. Other reasons you should replace your fixtures:
Your toilet is one of the most important plumbing fixtures in your home. Don’t wait for it to overflow with wastewater before replacing it. Leaky toilets waste excessive amounts of water and significantly increase your energy bill. Upgrading your toilet and faucets can improve the aesthetic of your bathroom and enhance your plumbing’s efficiency.
Your garbage disposal keeps your sinks and pipes clean. Common garbage disposal repairs include:
- It’s clogged or jammed: If your disposal is making a humming sound but not draining, something is stuck and preventing the blades from turning. Common causes of this are fruit pits, fats and grease, bones, and eggshells.
- It won’t turn on: This could be because of a loose plug or problems with your electrical switch. If you’ve tried resetting the disposal, trust our experts for experienced plumbing fixtures replacement and installation on Maui to replace your garbage disposal motor.
- Foul odors: Food particles accumulate in your garbage disposal and begin to rot, but that doesn’t mean anything is wrong with it. It just needs to be cleaned with baking soda and vinegar.
When problems arise with your disposal, the way you cook and clean your kitchen is impacted. Here are signs your garbage disposal is past repair:
- Frequent resets: Resetting your disposal should not happen often; if it does, you are usually experiencing loose wiring or a system that’s on its way out.
- No power: If you can’t get your disposal to turn on consistently or if it shuts off during use, the motor may be failing, or you’ve blown a circuit. No matter what the case, Woody’s Plumbing is here for you.
- Leaks: As your system ages, leaks can appear between your disposal and the rest of your plumbing system. If you notice puddles under your sink or a constant drip, you need an upgrade. Any leak in your plumbing system is concerning and can cause extensive water damage to your home. Don’t wait to reach out to the pros at Woody’s Plumbing.
30+ Years of Experience
Locally Owned & Operated
Quality Service Every Time
24/7 Emergency Services Available