Prevent Guesswork & Unnecessary Digging
Traditional repair may include weeks of trenches, guessing the exact location of a leak or damage, and yard repair after our team is long gone when you have problems with your sewer line. Our Maui sewer camera inspections let our team know exactly what’s going on in your pipes and the location of the issue and prevent unnecessary work that costs time and money. Don’t guess what your plumbing system needs; know the actual condition of your pipes with Woody’s Plumbing service.
Sewer camera inspections show the extent of your plumbing problem and its exact location in real-time with a waterproof camera attached to a flexible cable. These inspections typically last about 30 minutes, much less time than it takes to dig a trench. If you’re experiencing clogs, backup, foul smells, slow drains, or are considering hydro jetting, then you should consider an inspection. Or, if you’ve just moved into your home, knowing the exact state of your plumbing allows issues to be addressed before they grow.
Advantages of a sewer camera inspection:
- Faster solutions
- Better planning
- Leak prevention
- Find lost items
Inspections can show:
- Fragile pipes that need replacement or repair
- Root invasion
- Areas of future concern
- Cause of a clog
Woody’s Plumbing provides expert sewer camera inspections on Maui to provide faster solutions and affordable service. These inspections allow our team to have a deeper understanding of your pipes for leak prevention, corrosion management, and better planning for maintenance and potential problems. If you’ve lost jewelry or other small items down your drains, we can help find them with sewer camera inspections.
An inspection should happen every few years or whenever you consider hydro jetting.
If you notice these signs, consider scheduling Woody’s Plumbing professional sewer camera inspection:
- Puddles or green spots in your yard: This could signify leaks in your main sewer line. Sewage water in your yard is not safe for pets or your family. Call the professionals at Woody’s Plumbing for an inspection today!
- Recurring clogs: Frequent clogs are caused by multiple blockages or a more significant clog in your mainline. Hydro jetting is often used to clean your plumbing system to remove the debris causing the blockage. Camera inspections are the first step to preventing clogs from returning!
- Noisy drains: Gurgling coming from your pipes is typically caused by trapped air due to a clog. Other noises may be caused by non-flushable items rattling in your drains.
- Sewage backups: Sewage is unsanitary, and backups require emergency plumbing to prevent water from causing damage to your space and creating unsafe living conditions.
- Foul odors in your yard or home: Like unusual puddles in your yard, foul odors are another sign of a leak in your main sewer line. Don’t deal with the stench of sewage in your home or yard; call the pros at Woody’s Plumbing for fast and affordable solutions.
Our team provides expert Maui sewer camera inspections for leak prevention and detection and cost-effective solutions to other issues as well. We are dedicated to providing the best service island-wide with 24/7 service, licensed and insured team members, and competitive rates.
Don’t delay; let our team inspect your plumbing system today! Call us at (808) 353-6670 to schedule an appointment.
30+ Years of Experience
Locally Owned & Operated
Quality Service Every Time
24/7 Emergency Services Available