Stop Wasting Water or Money Because of Leaks
You may notice visible leaks around your toilet, sink, or shower, but the leaks you can’t see are more dangerous to your plumbing system and your home. A leak detection system can monitor your water usage to stop leaks as soon as they begin. Woody’s Plumbing is here with expert leak detection on Maui to help protect your home from unnecessary water damage, so you don’t waste water or money. Don’t let a dripping faucet spend your hard-earned cash for you!
Don’t hesitate to call our team today at (808) 353-6670 to schedule an appointment. When you need help, we’re here for you.
It may take days or weeks to notice that you have a leak, especially hidden behind your walls.
The most common types of leaks are:
- Slab leaks: Leaks under your home’s foundation are considered foundation or slab leaks; they’re almost impossible to see and can increase your utility bills exponentially. If you have pools of water on your floor or a damp carpet, you may have a slab leak.
- Toilet leaks: If it’s hard to flush the toilet, you see water on the floor of your bathroom, or moisture around the toilet, you may have a leaking tank or a failed wax ring.
- Leaks under sinks: Water under your sink can be caused by your sink drain, water purification system, or faucet. It may be difficult to pinpoint the exact cause with these many connections underneath your sink.
- Water heater leaks: A leaking water heater may be the first sign that it’s time for a replacement. Begin by tightening your drain valve; if this doesn’t solve the problem, reach out to our team for tankless or tank water heaters.
These common leaks will plague your home and wastewater for a higher utility bill and water damage to your home. Reach out to the professionals at Woody’s Plumbing for expert Maui leak detection.
How do you know you have a leak if you can’t see water dripping? Not all leaks are as easy to identify as a dripping faucet. Here are a few signs that you may need leak repair:
- Discolored pipes: Discoloration, especially around connections, are a sign of moisture. Whether it’s a small drip or something more serious, fixing a leak sooner or later can save you money and water damage.
- Weak water flow: Low water pressure in multiple places is a sign of a problem more extensive than an aging faucet and indicates you could have a leak in your mainline, at your water heater, or throughout your supply line. Reach out to our team immediately if you notice weak water flow.
- Bubbling wall paint: If the paint is peeling or bubbling on your walls or ceiling, this is a sign of moisture. Brown spots, mold, and mildew are other common indicators on your wall or ceiling of a leak.
- Wobbly toilet: You may just need to tighten the seat, but other problems may be present. If the bolts at the bottom of your toilet are tight and it still wobbles, the seal around it may have failed, and water can be deteriorating the floor underneath.
Woody’s Plumbing is the team you can trust for the best quality island-wide service. We are dedicated to our community by offering discounts for first responders, nurses, teachers, veterans, and active-duty military. We are always working hard for you with thorough leak detection on Maui.
Schedule your appointment today by calling us at (808) 353-6670 or filling out our online contact form.
30+ Years of Experience
Locally Owned & Operated
Quality Service Every Time
24/7 Emergency Services Available