Faster Solutions That Don’t Destroy Your Property
Traditional sewer repair is invasive and leaves your property in shambles, and creates expenses beyond plumbing repair. Don’t fix one thing just to destroy another. Let Woody’s Plumbing provide expert trenchless sewer repair on Maui for cost-effective, fast, and non-invasive solutions that keep the rest of your home intact. Trenchless sewer repair can last 50 to 100 years for a long-lasting repair that doesn’t break the bank. Woody’s Plumbing is always working hard for you to provide the best island-wide service.
Don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment today by calling (808) 353-6670 or filling out our online contact form. When you need drain experts, we’re here for you!
The innovation of trenchless sewer repair allows for expert repairs that don’t further disrupt your daily life by demolishing your driveway or landscaping.
Trenchless sewer repair is:
- Timely: Avoiding digging trenches saves you money and time for faster repairs that get your water flowing again. This technique may only require two to three days of service compared to the weeks needed for traditional repair.
- Cost-effective: This is more affordable than traditional repairs because of its timeliness. The less work required, the cheaper the service, but our high-quality work stays the same no matter what.
- Less Intrusive: Digging trenches can disrupt landscaping, your driveway, or other structures in your backyard. Don’t pay for plumbing repairs and new landscaping when you could save money.
- Eco-friendly: Trenchless repairs allow you to recycle your pipes with a strong frame but a few damages. This protects the environment by preventing our team from digging up and replacing your pipes.
- Long-lasting: Rehabilitated pipes can last 50 to 100 years, depending on the technique used to repair your plumbing. A trenchless repair can extend the life of your system for years.
You may have many questions about how your plumbing repair can be non-invasive, affordable, and timely. Here are a few popular questions answered below.
How does trenchless pipe lining work?
We begin the process with a video sewer camera inspection to find the exact location of the damage for faster repair. Then we’ll clear the debris and roots with hydro jetting or another drain cleaning technique before the pipe liner is inserted into the existing line and then inflated. The lining connects to your pipe walls with epoxy that can last up to 50 years. Finally, we will re-inspect your pipe to confirm that everything is sealed and ready for water.
How is the problem found without digging?
We use video sewer inspection to pinpoint the problem without digging. This allows us to find the damaged area quicker for cost-effective and fast solutions.
Does trenchless repair work with old pipes?
Your pipes only need to have 20% integrity to work with trenchless sewer repair. As long as your line hasn’t completely collapsed, we can repair it without trenches. If you notice a problem with your plumbing, it’s essential to call our professionals quickly, so you’re plumbing is an option for our expert Maui trenchless sewer repair.
This technique allows Woody’s Plumbing to provide efficient and affordable repairs that you can count on. We are motivated to provide the best quality service on the island with 24/7 service and discounts for veterans, active-duty military, first responders, teachers, and nurses.
Don’t wait for a pipe to collapse! Call (808) 353-6670 when you are ready to schedule trenchless sewer repair.
30+ Years of Experience
Locally Owned & Operated
Quality Service Every Time
24/7 Emergency Services Available